[DeTomaso] Unhappy motor - looking for suggestions

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 18:48:44 EST 2015

Has anyone compared the failure rate on MSD ignitions to the location?  Maybe in a hot Pantera engine compartment, the life is reduced.  A lot of professional racers use (or at least used to use in the past) redundant MSD ignition systems that let them switch at any moment.  I assume if there was something as good or better, they would use it.
Ken