[DeTomaso] Subjec: Re: Unhappy motor - looking for suggestions

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 17:41:45 EST 2015

 I put in a Mallory electronic module in my original distributor in 1992 but it burned out within a couple of years.

I installed an Accel electronic distributor in 1994 and have not had any problems since.  I don't have a monster motor and averaged 20 over the 4500 mile trip to the Phoenix Fun Rally.

Tom
5186