[DeTomaso] Size of Sports Cars

JEFFREY COBB jeffcobb1 at me.com
Sun Feb 22 16:53:22 EST 2015

People get fatter, "mine is bigger than yours" and the need to improve and change always adds mass that plays into the answer for your question.
Only would Colin Chapman and Gordon Murray say otherwise.
New generation people assume radical change will always happen overnight.

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514