[DeTomaso] Fuse box questtions

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:46:41 EST 2015

John,

This was answered, but to make it more clearŠ  A relay is a switch that
throws a switch.  One switch takes very little current to turn something
on, and it throws another switch that can handle higher current.  There is
a relay for the starter.  If we didn¹t have such a relay, we would need
battery cables wired into the ignition switch.  Likewise, we have relays
for the lights - to avoid burning up the light switches, and the fans, etc.

Another comment:  I cannot say enough good things about the Jon Haas
Pantera Electronics fuse box.  It is very well built, and it solves many
problems that are typical on Panteras.  He has other products that solve
other problems.  If you are remotely thinking about this, you should spend
some time talking to him or browsing his web site.

http://www.pantera-electronics.com