[DeTomaso] Fuse box questtions

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 01:44:43 EST 2015

John,

At http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/Power%20Distribution.pdf you
will find a power distribution diagram which shows all the fuses and the
circuits they supply on one page. This diagram may not apply to all Pantera
models, but it does apply to my '74.

At http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/HEADLAMPS%20AND%20DOORS%20P1.pdf
you  will find a diagram of the headlamp circuits and at
http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/HEADLAMPS%20AND%20DOORS%20P2.pdf you  will find a
diagram of the headlamp door circuits, limit switches and  relay.

If neither high beam works and Fuse 1 and 2 are both good, the problem is
most likely in the turn signal switch.

My OEM fuse box cover had no identification placard for the fuses.

SOBill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill