[DeTomaso] Fuse box questtions

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 01:00:33 EST 2015

Relays are wired in, to remove most of the current draw from being sent through the headlight and headlight dimmer switchs.
I plan to be able to run the Hella highs and lows at the same time if desired. The plan is a 20 amp fuse to feed current through relay contacts to both 8 amp fuses for highs. Another same circuit set up to feed the lows. Plus a third relay to pull in the lows when highs are on, unless the coil for that relay is switched off via an added manual switch.
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )