[DeTomaso] Fuse box questtions

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Sat Feb 21 00:02:05 EST 2015

Yeah - the wiring diagram has it at 8 Amp for fuses 1 - 6, yet the plate calls for 15A in #'s 1 & 2. The high beams run into 1 and 2;  Low beams in 5 & 6.
I guess one could question whether the manual is for the right car, or is the plate off another car? I have a 73 and the manual is for a 73,  -  makes me question the plate. Although it does makes sense that more juice (high beam) would warrant the 15A vs 8A. Humm.