[DeTomaso] Headlight Bucket Studs

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 15:49:06 EST 2015

Such studs are called 'weld-on' studs and they're used mainly by OEMs
for quick (almost spot) welding, so finding some with Google may be
tedious & there may be a minimum quantity- like 1000. But any decent
welder can weld a regular stud onto a piece of steel. It just takes
longer and needs more prep & care.

[Are studs with the broad, flat head such as those available, and what
are they called so I can do an online search? ]