[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Sodium valves

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Feb 18 14:18:11 EST 2015

Robert
To learn about Clevelands, drop 15 bucks at Amazon on

    Ford Cleveland 335-Series V8 Engine 1970 to 1982

<http://www.amazon.ca/Ford-Cleveland-335--Engine-1970/dp/1845843495/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424285209&sr=1-2&keywords=ford+cleveland>

When you're ready to take one apart, buy one of the books from George
Reid or Tom Monroe.
I like Monroe's 'How to Rebuild Ford Engines' but the parts
recommendations are very out of date.
The step by step instructions are great though.
dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)