[DeTomaso] NPC: Another bulk email mistake...

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:51:27 EST 2015

I don't recall getting one but my g-mail is pretty good at screening spam.
Anyway what's the big deal if you get another piece of e-mail. I'm sure it
will upset someone but It doesn't bother me. It was an accident. If your
subliminally trying to make us rich we won't stand for it!
Boyd

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Christopher Kimball <chrisvkimball at msn.com