[DeTomaso] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 11:29:42 EST 2015

Julian:  I'm not really sure if the ballot  will be available online for
download.  That's a question someone else will  have to answer.   To the best
of my knowledge the ballot is to be  inserted into the March 2015
Newsletter, thus no need to photocopy or tear out,  just mark the ballot for you (and
your associate if  applicable) and mail it in.  Bob

In a message dated 2/14/2015 5:02:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,