[DeTomaso] Clean L-model for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 19:24:54 EST 2015

Guys,

Fantasy Junction in Emeryville CA (across the street from the Pixar
studios, next door to Berkeley and Oakland) has a very nice-looking yellow L-model
for sale:

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/1617-De%20Tomaso%20-Pantera-351%20cid%20
Ford%20V-8

If anybody is interested I can go down there next week and formally
evaluate it for you?   Just let me know.