[DeTomaso] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 18:16:49 EST 2015

"Clarify that the majority of the votes cast will prevail."
I don't want to stir the pot too much. I am not stating or inferring that it would occur any time with present nor future boards. And I admit I have not fully read the by laws. But I would not want it possible for the majority of the votes cast to be some small number such as twenty.
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )