[DeTomaso] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 16:58:48 EST 2015

To all POCA members:

To expand a little upon what Ed has said, and  to attempt to answer some of
the questions and comments put forth regarding the  upcoming ballot to
amend POCA's by-laws, I give you the  following:
    The ballot itself will  have both the current language (old) as well as
the proposed language (new), so  the voter can compare the two.
    The ballot is  to be sent with the March 2015 Newsletter.
    I am sure President  John Buckman, as well as others will point out
just how important it is for all  members and associate members to fill out and
mail in their  ballots.  We need about 400 affirmative ballots to make it
fly.

Once passed by a majority of the membership,  the rewrite of Article X
attempts to:
    Clarify that the  majority of the votes cast will prevail.
    Will allow for By-Law  changes and amendments to be initiated by the
membership at large not just the  Board.
    Will allow for the  electronic transmission and receipt of voting
materials.

Please vote!

Thank you
Bob Reid

In a message dated 2/10/2015 2:54:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,