[DeTomaso] Fuse Box Cover

Sam shbailey at att.net
Sat Feb 14 07:46:30 EST 2015

From: Tom Shinrock <tmshinro at aol.com>

Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Fuse box news....

I have a factory fuse box as well but it doesn't have the sticker on the front describing the fuses.  Did Panteras come with this fuse map sticker?

I made a copy of the fuse map from the owners manual and taped it to the inside of the hinged cover.

Tom
5186

All the factory fuse boxes had the cover. Even my two spare NOS fuse boxes have the cover marking what fuses are what.

Yeah, I’m a spare parts freak with regard to all my cars. They have been a better investment than the stock market for me.

   I have a factory fuse box as well but it doesn't have the sticker on
   the front describing the fuses.  Did Panteras come with this fuse map
   sticker?
   I made a copy of the fuse map from the owners manual and taped it to
   the inside of the hinged cover.
   Tom
   5186

   All the factory fuse boxes had the cover. Even my two spare NOS fuse
   boxes have the cover marking what fuses are what.

   Yeah, Iam a spare parts freak with regard to all my cars. They have
   been a better investment than the stock market for me.