[DeTomaso] NPC: Another bulk email mistake...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Feb 13 22:09:09 EST 2015

There I a possibility you may have received a bulk email from a company called Forefield with a bunch of stock market stuff it it with my picture.  For some reason, this program sent the email to 2500 people instead of just putting on my face book page.

If you received it, I apologize.  This is the second time something like this has happened, and I'm about ready to throw away all my stupid computers!

Sincerely,

Chris

Sent from my Windows Phone