[DeTomaso] Fuse box news....

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 16:48:07 EST 2015

If my car ever goes back to original, it will be someone other than myself doing the job. It won't happen in my life time. But who knows how long that might be?
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )
  Nor does mine have the little Trident logo on it that adds $145 of the
  value.  Just sayin...
  But who knows, with the rising value of pristine original looking
  unmolested Panteras, maybe these bits will start climbing in value too.
  Cheers!
  Garth

   use the links above.