[DeTomaso] NPC: Florida summer vacation

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Feb 13 15:03:11 EST 2015

Hi all, we plan to visit this state from Jun 30th to July 16th. Yes, we like
it hot.

"We" is me and my wife and son (17). Before we plan too much of the usual
tourist things, is there anything car related I should look into. Races?
Daytona? Exhibtions? Get togethers? Swap Meets? DeTomaso stuff? Smokey
Yunick's Garage? I'm also interested in powerboating, any races that anybody
knows about?

Tickets are bought, so dates are firm.

I can of course google it all, but if local knowledge can help sort the good
from the perhaps not so good, that will be appreciated.

Mvh/Regards

Mikael