[DeTomaso] Fuse box news....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 09:34:10 EST 2015

Guys,

Many of you have changed (I won't presume to say 'upgraded') your stock fusebox for some modern newfangled thing leaving your old one surplus to the cause.

Here is what JUST the cover is worth to a Maserati owner (most Italian cars of the period used the same fusebox):

http://www.maseratinet.com//p-22491-fuse-box-cover.aspx

Imagine what a complete fusebox in good condition could fetch?

Mike (sparking along just fine with my good-condition stock fusebox and Moseley-style relay mods....)

Sent from my iPhone