[DeTomaso] Amerisport quad light kits

MDBell davidabell at att.net
Thu Feb 12 19:11:51 EST 2015

I installed a set of Evans Cat's Eyes 5 years ago or so.  The installation
was reasonably straight forward, though you do have to cut the inside of the
buckets (doesn't show).  The light output is excellent and focused, and the
beam placement is adjustable.  Personally, I think getting rid of the frogs
eye stock lights really modernizes the car.  I highly recommend them.

Dave Bell