[DeTomaso] Forum content

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:08:10 EST 2015

Thank you :)  Those images are never leaving my head now.

--
   Thank you :) A Those images are never leaving my head now.

   On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Lynn Wall <[1]lwall67 at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     I've been thinking too.
     I kind of view this forum as follows:
     I'm walking through a really cool car show.A  Up ahead there is a
     group of
     people engaged in discussion.A  I know they are car people attending
     this
     show because the beards are ugly, a couple guys have mutton chops,
     most are
     in some stage of balding, at least one has an extremely tiny dog on
     a leash,
     all are carrying some type of beverage and several are chewing on
     cigars
     that should have been thrown away 8 hours ago.
     As I get closer I realize that despite their differences in
     appearance and
     opinions every person is heard and treated respectfully.A  Some
     comments
     don't get any response, others go on seemingly forever. I can tell
     though
     that I am welcome to contribute anytime.A  When a guy asks for help
     with
     something on his car, 90 percent of the group drop what they are
     doing and
     head over to help this guy out.
     Sometimes when a boring topic goes on for too long I kind of tune
     out.A  I
     turn my head to the right and see the 70 year old lady that is
     dressed like
     an 18 year old.A  She has booty shorts, a tank top with the back
     shredded
     that displays too much leather, errr skin and 5 inch strappy
     stiletto heels
     and a ball cap with a verrrry thin ponytail out the hole in the
     back.A  A Her
     belly piercing shows as she struggles walking across the damp grass,
     each
     finger bearing an impossible load of gold jewelry.
     After I vomit in my mouth I turn to my left and see the 6'4" 145
     pound guy
     in denim cut offs, white knee socks, metallica tank top and a faux
     hawk
     haircut.A  He is wearing white and red Puma tennis shoes and has a
     chain
     between his wallet and the most secure part of his outfit, the worn
     belt
     loop.A  He has some barbwire tattooed on his bicep and betty boop on
     his
     calf.A  His girlfriend could be his twin and probably is.A  Their
     child is
     pushing an empty stroller at a dead run while every car owner
     attempts to
     dive between the out-of-control kid and their car.
     Shaking my head I turn my attention back to the conversation to see
     if it
     interests me yet.A  Typically it does.A  Again, I can chime in at
     any time, I
     can leave at any time.A  The final thing I know is that if I shout a
     demand
     to change the topic or complain that the current topic is boring,
     the group
     will stop and stare and then slowly break up and reconvene a few
     feet away.
     BTW, I will be welcome there as well.
     Just some ramblings, I will see you at Houston.A  I will be the 6'2"
     guy with
     a fishnet tank top, 70s shorts, white knee high socks, Birkenstocks
     and a
     sony Walkman on my leather braided belt.A  Oh and a diet coke.
     Lynn