[DeTomaso] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 22:12:07 EST 2015

Hello All,

For what its worth I totally agree with Chris. As the president of Team
Pantera of Long Island I have tried for the past few years to assemble all  of
the Pantera owners not only on Long Island but anywhere on the East Coast
.It  is very frustrating but I will NEVER give up.

The comradery from Poca members that I have experienced since owning  my
car cannot be duplicated .

In 2009 my son and I drove our car across the USA in the Gumball3000.  In
many cities we were always greeted by fellow Pantera owners.  In certain
cities we received expert mechanical help !  I have never experienced such  a
great group of people.

I bought my car to drive it and not view it on display in my garage . I am
now contemplating driving from New York to Houston for the convention.

I totally  trust the decisions that are made by the board and I  appreciate
their time and efforts.

Thank you again!.

Bob Levitt
Team Pantera of Long Island

In a message dated 2/10/2015 8:05:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,