[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Map and Distances

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Wed Feb 11 21:31:33 EST 2015

Thanks Kirby, your ears must have been burning, I was just about to start trying to figure it all out. My engine is damn near ready to go to the dyno, is yours ready yet ?

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

I’ve had requests from several people asking about how far is it to get there, to get here, etc. etc.

I’ve added a map with some of the relevant places that the Fun Rally is having events occurring.
OK, maybe some not so relevant, but people asked.

http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/funrallymap/

Questions, bitches and moans?
Let me know.

Regards,