[DeTomaso] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 20:43:55 EST 2015

Thanks Ed.  I suggest that each of the Chapter Presidents make it a point to
bring this up at your next meeting, and figure out a way to get as many
members there as possible - food is a good bribe.

Panteras Northwest is fully behind this effort of the new Board, but it will
still take each of us to vote!

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328