[DeTomaso] Pantera Back in the News Again on Top 10

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:28:42 EST 2015

I currently have 2 - 240z. One is a race car which I hope to run in vintage
races. It is a tremdously fun car on the track and slides very well in the
mud at 100 mph or so.

I have a second one a street car in need of some TLC. All this talk is
convincing me that I need to get it sorted and on the road.

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    My son wants a 240Z for his graduation, they are neat cars and becoming
>    quite collectible.
>
>    Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:45:21 -0500
>    To: detomaso at poca.com <javascript:;>
>    Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pantera Back in the News Again on Top 10
>    From: detomaso at poca.com <javascript:;>
>
> In a message dated 2/10/15 13 34 55, detomaso at poca.com <javascript:;>
> writes:
>

> > [1]
> https://autos.yahoo.com/photos/the-10-old-cars-turning-into-collectable-cla
> ssics-in-2015-1423589548-slideshow/
> > Ok I own two of the most collectible classics

> enough to drive most of the rest.
>
> I recently drove a 240Z for the first time (Kjetil Finne in Norway was
> shopping on Craigslist and found one for sale ten miles from me, so I did
> the
> pre-purchase inspection and he bought it).
>
> Wish I hadn't driven it though.   Now I want one....
>
> Mike

>    above.
>
> References
>
>    1.
> https://autos.yahoo.com/photos/the-10-old-cars-turning-into-collectable-classics-in-2015-1423589548-slideshow/

   I currently have 2 - 240z. One is a race car which I hope to run in
   vintage races. It is a tremdously fun car on the track andA slides very
   well in the mud at 100 mph or so.

   I have a second one a street carA in need ofA some TLC. All this talk
   is convincing me that I need to get it sorted and on the road.A
   On Tuesday, February 10, 2015, Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>