[DeTomaso] Does anyone know this car 1971 Pantera 1529?

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 00:57:52 EST 2015

Friends,

As you all know I am seriously on the hunt for nicest pre “L” Red Pantera  I can find. I fell in love with this car online and thanks to being able to access the Prova Mo (thank you Chuck)
registry I found it as #1529.  I was hoping someone might know who the owner was or have any other photos?. I still am looking at a few cars but for some reason this
one looks so nice to me. I know there are only a few out there and hoping one for me!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Rob Garven