[DeTomaso] Extremely Important Vote for POCA

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 00:00:58 EST 2015

Absolutely correct, Jim & Chris. In TEN YEARS of Board elections, we have not accumulated 500 votes altogether. Voter turnout is one of the most dismal records the Club has, so anything the Board can do to increase the vote tally should help the Club operate in the 21st century, not the 19th. FWIW- J DeRyke