[DeTomaso] [SDP] Re: Extremely Important Vote for POCA

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Feb 10 17:46:17 EST 2015

Gentlemen,

I think you are confusing additional recipients with coming through
the list server.

Les,
Both your messages were trapped by the list server software because
there were too many recipients.

Marshall Smith isn't a member of the list as far as I can tell, but
was one of the persons "copied" in the original email.  That's why you
saw his email, but his email failed to go to the list. I hope that
helps explain it.

Asa Jay