[DeTomaso] [SDP] Re: Extremely Important Vote for POCA

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Tue Feb 10 17:35:05 EST 2015

The first I saw was your query to Ed.
   I think maybe there is an issue with the SD Panteras address. I know we were having issues with some google email addresses at one time.
    I sent a note to our forum list owner contact. Lets see what I get back.
   I too got a not deliverable statement but apparently it  got through, just not sure everyone received it.
Leslie A. Gray