[DeTomaso] Cleveland timing pointer

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:12:42 EST 2015

Dear Pantera bretheren,

I find my self in need of  a Cleveland timing pointer.  Dave McClain said"I
have the timing cover(flat metal plate) but I need a pointer.  I don't have
any in the style that's used on these engines.  I do have the other style
that doesn't cross over(bolts on only on the left side) which might work
perfectly fine.  It is just so nice to be able to double check and correct
the pointer before the heads go on the engine."
So I need the pointer dave describes for my engine to be completed.
If anyone can help me i would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Boyd