[DeTomaso] Please stop the frivolous emails

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 00:41:52 EST 2015

Charles,

Grow up.  This is an open forum.  If some people want to write about a
steering wheel so be it.  I assume you know how to read an email heading
and how to delete emails.  I know that it only takes me a second or two to
decide if i want to read the entire thread.  Is your time SO valuable that
you cannot take a few seconds to delete an email you are not interested in?

End of rant
Don

--
Don