[DeTomaso] Jack DeRyke

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 00:02:45 EST 2015

Jack,

I want to thank you for always getting the newsletter out on time.  Month
after month, there it is.

This is not a jab at Profiles, and please let¹s don¹t go there.  I love
seeing it too, but I realize it is difficult to deliver, especially when
most of us do this part time.

Those that know me, know that my work is cyclical.  Sometimes I work normal
hours and sometimes I do 80-100 hrs a week for 3-4 weeks in a row.  That¹s
the nature of my work.  It is nice to come home after a long day to see the
newsletter in the stack of mail.  It reminds me of one of the reasons I
work.

If I see you in Houston, I owe you a Shiner Bock.

Will.