[DeTomaso] ommission - ZF gear oil weight

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:52:00 EST 2015

I agree.  I use 75W90NS.

>From the redline website about 75W90NS.

* Designed for transmissions and transaxles - helps to slow synchros for
easier shifting across a broad temperature range
* Contains extreme pressure additives like our 75W90 GL-5 oil, but lacks
friction modifiers to balance slipperiness
* Also used with clutch-type LSDs in racing for maximum lock up