[DeTomaso] ommission - ZF gear oil weight

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Mon Feb 9 23:07:47 EST 2015

Dennis Qellla,  PPC, uses Pennzoil 80W-90 GL-5

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

Is there a consensus on what brand type gear oil for the ZF. Im using redline in my F car and it is very nice.
I assume the diff is in the box also and share lubrication, the Ferrari does not need a friction modifier as the
diferential is similar to a Porsche design and the clutches work wel without it.  I use Redline 75/90 NS.

Just curious what all you guys are using in your ZF’s!

Rob

  I just noticed I omitted a rather necessary bit of information.
  Gear oil weight should be 80W90.
  Larry

   use the links above.

References