[DeTomaso] ZF gear oil per Lloyd Butfoy

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:24:52 EST 2015

I never enquired about a 4.22 I assumed they were available used as take out from people who upgraded to a 3.77! Of course you never see one laying around when you need it and Larry's is the first case I heard of where someone has required one. The last price I heard for a 3.77 was $4,500 that was few years ago.

Julian

Second that! How much is a 3.77 vs a 4.22 R&P these days from Lloyd?Cheers Bjoern

   If I was forced into buying a Ring & Pinion I think I'd have opted for

   the 3.77