[DeTomaso] Amerisport quad light kits

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Mon Feb 9 11:01:16 EST 2015

I'd love to hear some comments from those of you who have installed Kirk's
quad headlight kits.  It looks like installation is pretty straight forward,
and I admit to liking the look of the lower profile when the lights are
open.  It also sounds like a pretty straightforward installation.  Could
those of you who are "in the know" comment on challenges installing the kit
and how it works, both in terms of improved lighting and any long term
issues one should be aware of when doing the installation?

Stephen Nelson