[DeTomaso] Bassett Wheel questions for GT5

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:17:46 EST 2015

Don,

Great timing, I just started a section on Bassett wheels at the registry website.

Today's cover photo is a photo of one car wearing them.  (5919)

Chuck

I am considering Bassett wheels for my GT5.  I have great tires, and do not
want to spend a fortune on wheels right now.

Anyone currently running Bassett's on a GT5?    How are they holding up?
Rust?

Anyone running Chrome Bassett wheels?  Are they holding up or rusting?

Finally.

Opinions:  A Red GT5 should have a)Chrome wheels  b)Silver wheels c) black
wheels

THanks and ANY help!!

--
Don in Houston