[DeTomaso] [Detomaso]Basset wheel question for GT5

Phone Richard Bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 19:07:05 EST 2015

Basset told me after the problems of chroming a set of 11 & 13 inch wide wheels for me that they will not do chrome on that wide a wheel again.

The chrome kept coming out brown as they were having trouble getting enough electrical current from the size of the wheel I guess.

In the end the chrome looked horrible on my green car(with GT5)flares and I ended up plasti-dipping them in gold with metalizer. See attached pic.

The car looks so much better now,and gets tons of compliments. Even more than when I had the Kinesis wheels.

I vote for gold.

Richard