[DeTomaso] Bassett Wheel questions for GT5

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 09:43:17 EST 2015

I am considering Bassett wheels for my GT5.  I have great tires, and do not
want to spend a fortune on wheels right now.

Anyone currently running Bassett's on a GT5?    How are they holding up?
Rust?

Anyone running Chrome Bassett wheels?  Are they holding up or rusting?

Finally.

Opinions:  A Red GT5 should have a)Chrome wheels  b)Silver wheels c) black
wheels

THanks and ANY help!!

--
Don in Houston