[DeTomaso] Headers/Exhaust

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 00:24:14 EST 2015

Will,

On Friday I received a new complete system from Pantera's by Wilkinson. Headers are stainless. The quality is outstanding and looks stock, Same goes for the mufflers. I didn't take a measurement of the collector and pipe to muffler but it is significantly larger than the Stock GTS system I am replacing.

I am really impressed over all,  If you'd like  I'll send you photos tomorrow as I'll be in the garage working on safety wiring the ring gear.

Regards,
Emiliano

Sent from my iPhone