[DeTomaso] Shift linkage adjustment

M Grillot msjaan at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 14:56:04 EST 2015

I have a 74L and am loosing 2 gear engagement when I am under strong acceleration. It will not find 2 gear until usually  going though 3rd,4th and 5th gear.  Could you instruct me on shift linkage adjustment.  I am looking like a moron when taking off. Hopefully it is not something I cannot correct.
Thanks,
Mike Grillot