[DeTomaso] Still Looking for a perfect Pre L Red/Black Pantera

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 10:45:00 EST 2015

 The Great Lakes Pantera chapter holds an event where they drive to Grand Rapids, MI to attend the 28th St Cruise in August.  They park as a group in a store front lot right on 28th St and watch the cars drive by while doing some upscale tailgating.  The lot full of Panteras draws a big crowd.

I attended last year but missed the one in 2013.  There are photos on their website that show the Panteras that attended in 2013 and there is a PB painted in the V305 color.  I was told that the owner of the car didn't belong to any Pantera club but was a local that saw the Panteras and drove his car to join them.  Everyone said the car was immaculate.

Here's a link to the pictures:

http://www.greatlakespantera.com/28th%20street%202113.html

Unfortunately the guy didn't show up to the event in 2014, which I attended, so I never got to see the car in person.

Tom
5186