[DeTomaso] Still Looking for a perfect Pre L Red/Black Pantera

Mark H Gmail sennamick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:20:54 EST 2015

Mike,
That is excellent information on the colors and paint details. Finding out the difference in those greens for that year has stymied me. Now I know, thanks!
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to educate a newby (like me) on his car's unusual original color.
Seeing the video really does show how different the car would look as well.
I am now convinced the original color would be the best way to go.
Many thanks for all of this.
Mark

Sent from my cell phone