[DeTomaso] Still Looking for a perfect Pre L Red/Black Pantera

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 22:25:43 EST 2015

All:

Seems to me that looking for the perfect Pantera is sort of like looking for the perfect woman.. Good luck, your experience may vary, a lot...

And.... The ones that are a bit (or a lot) crazy are more fun..

Do you want to polish a car in a museum, or come home heart pumping, sweaty and worn out after a wild ride....

Sincerely (ya, sure...)

Jeff, #2467 which is far from perfect, but has the gorgeous early body with a flat deck and square cornered bumpers. The EFI/turbos will make you forget it's little quirks.. However, you might not want to introduce it to your mother.