[DeTomaso] Brake Booster Front Seal Cross Reference?

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Thu Feb 5 16:20:21 EST 2015

Hi all.  Does anyone know the part # or a cross reference part # for the front seal that goes between the brake booster and brake master (sample of what I’m talking about attached).  I have the seal that came with my previous crappy Chinese master and pushrod and it’s inner diameter is too small for my new Italian made master cylinder.  I no longer have the stock seal that my car original had but I know have the stock pushrod that goes into the master so I assume a stock front booster seal would work.  The Chinese version of the pushrod is way too long so I can’t use that.  I’ve called a few local brake parts companies and they don’t sell the seals separate from boosters.   Hoping someone has a part # that works so I can try Napa or other parts sources.  I found that most autoparts store can’t help me unless I have some type of part # (DeTomaso is never in their computers and they are then helpless).  If no one on the forum has any info I’ll ping Steve Wilkinson and the other vendors as needed.    Thanks, Mike