[DeTomaso] Still Looking for a perfect Pre L Red/Black Pantera

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:02:52 EST 2015

Hi Rob,

They are out there.

But the "perfect" cars do not trade hands often.  That's because when
everything is sorted, the cars are fantastic, so people don't want to sell
them.

When one sells it is usually because, a) they need the money, b) there are
nagging issues and the car isn't fun to drive, or c) they died.

Please note, I said "usually".  Others may chime in with d), e), f).

You may be better off getting one that is close, and then paying someone
to make it perfect.
--
Will