[DeTomaso] Koni Shocks Rebuild

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 06:08:49 EST 2015

Emiliano,

I have a set of both front and rear Konis that I don't need any more, and
would be willing to sell. I purchased them used many years ago and ended up
going with different shocks.  I was told that  the fronts are different than
the rears, but I don't know for sure. I have the original receipt for one of
the sets, which since they have a lifetime warranty should get you a free
rebuild on that set.  Just to be clear, these are the original steel Konis
not the newer aluminum coilovers.

Let me know if you are interested in them and I will dig them out and take
some pictures and send them off to you.

Thanks,
Ian Hannington