[DeTomaso] Still Looking for a perfect Pre L Red/Black Pantera

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 00:48:09 EST 2015

Friends,

I am still looking for the best possible Red/ Black Pre L Pantera out there. I sent an email blast when I joined but trying to get everyones attention again.
I prefer originality but tasteful modifications are acceptable to me, especially engine and cooling upgrades such as SS pipes and Tanks etc. I would
prefer a western car with excellent paint, rebuilt engine, low miles, no hood vents, flat rear deck and no rust. I am willing to pay market price for the right car.
Once again I will post pictures of the car I am looking for or one similar. It will go to a good home where it will be loved and well maintained! I am very serious!!!

I know I am asking for allot but hope my dream car is out there and one of you can help!

Sincerely

Rob Garven
Ventura, CA

Here is a sample of what I would like, pictures found online! If anyone know who owns this car I would like to talk to them!