[DeTomaso] Koni Shocks Rebuild

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 23:01:34 EST 2015

Emillano,

I can help. On my car new shocks were available so I used them but have save my old ones.
These guys are highly recommended and I have had contact with them and they know their stuff!

I have a wall mounted spring remover if anyone is close enough to me I will remove them for you!

http://www.propartsusa.net/shockdept.html <http://www.propartsusa.net/shockdept.html>

Rob Garven
Ventura