[DeTomaso] Rear Brake Vent - additional pictures

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 13:48:52 EST 2015

Andy:

Yes, I received the photo.

Thanks again.

Jeff/2467

----- Original Message -----

From: "Andy May" <andymay24 at gmail.com>
To: "jgkrenton" <jgkrenton at comcast.net>
Cc: "Julian Kift" <julian_kift at hotmail.com>, "De Tomaso List" <detomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 12:23:24 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Rear Brake Vent - additional pictures

My message got blocked from the list due to the photo being too large - maybe it will get through later..... In any case Jeff, you should have got it directly.

The brakes are 3-piston Lockheed with a separate parking brake assembly mounted on the bottom of the caliper. I think there is a drawing of the arrangement in the newest version of the factory parts book (the one that includes GT5 and GT5S).

Kind regards

Andy